The ICL7107CPLZ is a high performance, low power, 3.5 digit A/D converter in 40 pin DIP package. It includes seven segment decoder, display drivers, reference and clock. The ICL7107 directly drives an instrument size light emitting diode (LED) display. It has auto zero to less than 10µV, zero drift of less than 1µV/°C, input bias current of 10pA and rollover error of less than one count. True differential inputs and reference are useful in all systems but give the designer an uncommon advantage when measuring load cells, strain gauges and other bridge type transducers.
● Guaranteed zero reading for 0V input on all scales
● True polarity at zero for precise null detection
● 1pA typical input current
● Low noise of less than 15µV (peak to peak)
● Typical conversion rate of 3SPS
● Designed to work from ±5V supply
● Low power dissipation of typically less than 10mW