●The TUSB7320 supports up to two downstream ports. The TUSB7340 is a USB 3.0-compliant xHCI host controller that supports up to four downstream ports. Both parts are available in a pin-compatible 100-pin RKM package. For the remainder of this document, the name TUSB73x0 is used to reference both the TUSB7320 and the TUSB7340.
The TUSB73x0 interfaces to the host system through a PCIe x1 Gen 2 interface and provides SuperSpeed, high-speed, full-speed, or low-speed connections on the downstream USB ports.
● USB 3.0-Compliant xHCI Host Controller
● PCIe x1 Gen2 Interface
● Four Downstream Ports
● Two or Four Downstream Ports
● Each Downstream Port
● May Be Independently Enabled or Disabled
● Has Adjustments for Transmit Swing, De-
Emphasis, and Equalization Settings
● May Be Marked as Removable or
● Has Independent Power Control and
● Requires No External Flash for Default