The XCF32PFSG48C is a 32MB in-system programmable configuration Programmable Read-Only Memory (PROM) provides an easy-to-use and reprogrammable method for storing large Xilinx FPGA configuration bit streams. The Platform Flash PROM series includes both the 3.3V XCFxxS PROM and the 1.8V XCFxxP PROM. This PROM supports Master Serial, Slave Serial, Master SelectMAP and Slave SelectMAP FPGA configuration modes. When driven from a stable, external clock, the PROM can output data at rates up to 33MHz.
● Low-power advanced CMOS NOR flash process
● Endurance of 20000 program/erase cycles
● JTAG Command initiation of standard FPGA configuration
● Cascadable for storing longer or multiple bit streams
● Dedicated boundary-scan I/O power supply
● I/O Pins compatible with voltage levels ranging from 1.8 to 3.3V